Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i haven't been doing much lately

besides fucking.

should i feel unfulfilled?

because really, i don't. honestly, fucking is pretty fucking great. 

i suppose it would be different if i thought msg was just using me for a cum dumpster, but he lets me know in about a million little ways how much it means to him. especially the way he touches me before and the way he holds me after.

i was expecting to dress this blog up with all kindsa dirty pictures of me in different outfits and poses. and i still hope i'll get around to that at some point.

but for now ... gee whillickers, I like to fuck.

smooches (with tongue and a nice long hip grind),

claire

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to see some dirty pics.

Anonymous said...

PS: Flickr allows those kind of photos..Picasa (blogger album doesn't) I just switched to Flickr for the very reason.

Claire said...

sadly, msg and i have very little time for camera antics these days. we'll keep flickr in mind if we get around to it someday, though ...

thanx for stopping by!

love,

claire