Thursday, May 20, 2010

can i touch you?

would you mind, terribly, if i took my hand and slid it under the waistband of your pants (or skirt), let my fingers feel their way down your belly to the soft dense hair (or shaven smoothness) of your pubes, where something warm and wonderful could start to swell with excitement?

would it be too much to ask, for my lips to find the soft side of your throat, just below the jaw, and slowly nibble their way up to an earlobe -- or lower, to the hollow between your collarbones, and then lower still, across your pecs (or breasts) to kiss at the sensitive rings of your nipples?

would i be crossing a line, to strongly and surely undo whatever buckle or button or clasp would let me pull loose the clothing from your lower half so that i could kneel before you and take a deep breath with my nose just touching the treasure between your legs?

would i cause offense, if i eased myself to the floor, lay there upon my back, and asked you to lower that treasure to my lips? would it be the worst kind of presumption for me to say, "please bring that crotch down here right now and fuck my mouth until you come?"

because i wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable.

if you didn't want that.

; )

No comments: